One of the most important things for any music lover is to have access to accurate and detailed information about their favourite songs and artists.
However, sometimes when using an app like Titanium Backup to back up and restore your phone’s data, you may notice that the app is not showing artist information.
This can be a frustrating and confusing problem, as it can make it difficult to organize and enjoy your music.
You will be exposed to some of the possible causes of this issue. And you will be provided with some suggestions for how to fix it.
Whether you are a casual listener or a serious music collector, understanding why your Titanium Backup app is not showing artist information can help you to better manage and enjoy your music library. But first, what is Titanium APK?
What is Titanium APK?
Titanium Backup is an Android application that allows users to back up and restore their phone’s data, including apps and their associated data.
With this app, you can back up all your apps (like an android emulator) and restore them later if you ever need to reset your phone or switch to a new device.
Interestingly also, it allows you to do the following:
1. Move apps to the SD card.
2. Remove bloatware.
3. Freeze apps.
The above is useful for people who use rooted devices or who want to save storage space. Also, the app can be used to schedule backups and to back up and restore specific apps or data.
How Do I Restore My Apps from Titanium?
To restore apps from Titanium Backup, follow these steps:
1. Open Titanium Backup on your Android device.
2. Tap the “Backup/Restore” tab at the top of the screen.
3. Locate the app or apps you want to restore in the list of backed-up apps and tap on the app name.
4. A menu will appear with different options. Select “Restore” to restore the app and its data. If you want to restore only the app without its data, select “Restore without data”. Wait for the restoration process to complete.
Once the restoration process is complete, the app will be installed on your device. And you will be able to open it and use it as you normally would.
Please note that if the app you are restoring is a system app, your device needs to be rooted in order to restore it.
Also, if an app has been updated, you may face some incompatibility issues, so make sure to check the app after restoring.
Why Does My Titanium APK not Show Met Artist?
If the Titanium app is not showing the artist’s information, it could be caused by a few different issues:
1. The artist’s information may not be stored in the app’s data, and therefore cannot be backed up or restored by Titanium Backup.
2. The app may not have permission to access the device’s external storage, where the artist’s information is stored.
3. There could be a problem with the app’s database, preventing it from displaying the artist information correctly.
4. The metadata of the song which you play may not contain artist information
How to resolve this: It would be best to check the settings of the app. Ensure that it has permission to access external storage. And if possible try uninstalling and reinstalling the app or check the metadata of the songs you play.
How Do I Use Titanium Backup on Android?
To use Titanium Backup on your Android device, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Download and install Titanium Backup from the Google Play Store.
2. Open the app and grant it root access if prompted.
3. Once the app is open, you will see a list of all the apps currently installed on your device.
4. To back up an app, tap on the app’s name in the list and then select “Backup” from the menu.
5. To restore a previously backed-up app, tap on the app’s name in the list and select “Restore” from the menu.
To access more advanced features, such as batch backup and restore, you can purchase the Pro version of the app.
Please note that in order to use some features of Titanium Backup, your device needs to be rooted.
It’s also worth noting that restoring apps from an older backup may cause some compatibility issues with the new version of the app or the current android version.
We hope this page solved your problem. If yes, then please share it.